In partnership with Wondersource

With Stress Awareness Day today, it got us thinking: how do you deal with your stress? Do you chat with friends or see a therapist? Or do you sometimes just feel totally lost? Some people have developed good ways of dealing with it. Barack Obama used a one-minute walk through the White House to refocus his mind. Kate Winslet writes lists and schedules. And actor Christina Ricci dances with her dogs – hey, whatever works, right?

There isn’t a person who doesn’t get stressed. Whether that’s worrying about work, family or just generally panicking about life, it affects all of us. Wouldn’t it be great if there was an online platform where you could connect with a bunch of coaches, experts and wellness practitioners and have a private session? Well, guess what? There is! It’s called Wondersource and it’s here for all your health and wellbeing needs.

How does Wondersource work?

Wondersource is like Mary Poppins’ handbag – it’s the gift that keeps on giving. It is a robust platform that people can turn to and feel supported wherever they are on their mental and physical health journey. Whether they want to get to the root cause of a health issue, relieve stress levels, or develop self-awareness and better navigate blind spots, the support of a trained coach, expert or practitioner can make all the difference in helping people to feel better physically and mentally.

The online platform acts as a little black book of experts, coaches and practitioners who cover a range of different areas, from burn-out to stress management. The idea is that you can go on the website, find a professional and book in a session. It’s free to be a member, you just pay the expert’s fee when you book in.

When you’re searching, a lot of the experts provide a free 15-minute consultation so you can choose if they’re the right fit for you. Once you book your session, and the expert has confirmed the time and date of your meeting, you’ll get an email confirmation. In the email, you’ll receive a video link to connect to your expert. And that’s it – your session begins!

It's like Mary Poppins' handbag – it's the gift that keep on giving

Is it just for mental health?

Absolutely not! As the functional medicine practitioner Dr Will Cole says: “A healthy diet can’t compete with chronic stress and unresolved trauma. Mental health is physical health.” The path to good mental, physical and spiritual health is not a one-size-fits-all approach. People need to be supported in different ways, whether that’s through nutrition, business or life coaching – and Wondersource covers them all.

Genes account for about 10% of human disease but the other 90% is affected by our environment, such as our diet, stress levels, sleep habits, and physical activity. So it’s important to get a healthy balance across them all. Don’t know where to start? That’s when the experts come in.

The path to good mental, physical and spiritual health is not a one-size-fits-all approach

Who can it connect me with?

When you are a part of Wondersource you can connect to world-class experts across a whole variety of topics. There are life coaches, alternative healthcare practitioners, healers, functional medicine practitioners, registered dieticians, nutritionists, personal trainers and more. Together they help you to live a healthier and more balanced lifestyle, and can even help to reverse chronic health conditions.

You can connect with these experts through one-to-one sessions or through group sessions, across all sorts of issues, such as managing anxiety, improving mindset, lowering inflammation levels, or healing your gut.

Together they help you to live a better and more balanced lifestyle, and can even help to reverse chronic health conditions.

How do I know I’m in good hands?

All the experts on Wondersource have been carefully curated for the platform. Each coach and professional from around the world has been vetted by the company so you know you are in good hands.

What’s more, everyone on this platform is dedicated to making it an open and friendly community. So whether you feel embarrassed about a condition or you’re not sure about a part of your life that is very personal, everything that happens here is safe and secure, and everyone’s dedicated to helping you grow, heal and thrive. Even the boring bits like paying and messaging are self-contained and seamless.

Whether you’re feeling a bit stuck in your life, want to heal hormonal imbalances or develop self-awareness and better navigate blind spots, Wondersource has your back. If you want to spread the word to colleagues too, that’s also okay, as Wondersource does packages for businesses as well. Take control of your life and give it that little boost it needs.

Start Wondersource today: www.wondersource.com


Want to receive more great articles like this every day? Join our daily email now