Grey Goose is once again celebrating Character with its Grey Goose Character & Cocktails 2008 public party in London on Thursday 23 October 2008.
Following the sensational success of last year’s Grey Goose Character & Cocktails party, Grey Goose is joining forces with David Furnish and the who’s who of the celebrity world to create their dream home bars and cocktails in benefit of the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
This year Grey Goose Character & Cocktails is back with a dazzling list of celebrity guests from the world of fashion, art, design and jewellery including: David Furnish, Patrick Cox, Theo Fennell, Giles Deacon, Gavin Turk and Eva Herzigova who have all been tasked with designing a home bar and cocktail which reflects their individual characters, style, taste and passions.
The characterful collection of home bar designs and matching cocktails with inspiration ranging from dripping diamonds to Bollywood spice will be revealed in October for a meeting of indulgent glamour, flamboyant style and decadent Grey Goose cocktails to match. The ultimate cocktail party of the season awaits!
These celebrity designers have teamed with acclaimed Bar Icons to develop highly bespoke cocktail creations to accompany their incredible home bar designs. The partnerships are as follows:
• David Furnish and Simon Difford, the mastermind behind the world famous ‘Diffords Guide’
• Patrick Cox and Alessandro Palazzi, cocktail connoisseur famous for mixing cocktails at Duke’s Hotel Bar, a favourite drinking den of the cocktail cognoscenti
• Giles Deacon and Jason Fendick, major power player influencing the ‘cocktail boom’ of the 90s, and founder and owner of Pintxo People
• Gavin Turk and Chris Edwardes, former Bar Icon at The Groucho and owner of Blanch House and The Hanbury Club in Brighton
• Theo Fennell and Amy Sacco, founder of Bungalow 8, and Alex Kammerling, Grey Goose UK Brand Ambassador and one of the world’s leading mixologists
• Eva Herzigova and Jake Burger co-owner of Jakes Bar in Leeds and recently opened the Portobello Star in Notting Hill
This extraordinary collection of celebrity designed home bars and cocktails will be presented at the ultimate cocktail party held at Chateaux Grey Goose, Bloomsbury, WC1.
Chateau Grey Goose will be opening its doors on Thursday 23 October 2008 to London’s movers and shakers to experience the designer bars and cocktails for themselves. Those wishing to attend are invited to apply for an exclusive reservation by logging on to www.greygoosecharacter.com.