Inspired by the travels and occupation of the original Victorian owner, 100 Queen’s Gate Hotel London, Curio Collection by Hilton, cleverly combines the old with the new resulting in a modern-vintage vibe. All the while, the plush, velvet armchairs in the public areas welcome you to relax and the tempting smells and sounds of tinkering cups and glasses lure you into the Botanica or ESQ bar. Upstairs, and the rooms and suites offer dens of decadent luxury. 10 suites are named after an influential resident of the Kensington and Chelsea neighbourhood such as Agatha Christie, Alfred Hitchcock, and Lord Robert Baden Powell. The suites are particularly spacious – six are spread across two floors – and The Queen’s Gate Suite, with private entrance, can be extended to four bedrooms.
The signature restaurant Cento proudly showcases the very best of traditional Italian cuisine. Sit back and relax in the beautifully appointed dining room, taking inspiration from the olive groves of Italy, whilst dining on classics including Chicken Milanese, Lobster Ravioli and our Pinsa Romana.
3 things to try when you’re there
- Afternoon tea at Botanica
- One of our amazing cocktails in ESQ
- Having your own front door right in the heart of Kensington when you book our Queens Gate Suite
You might not know but..
- 100 Queens Gate are the former home of William Alexander the Victorian Explorer and Patron of the Arts. William travelled the world extensively during the 1800’s and collected various curios from his travels. The design of the hotel bears this in mind and creates a sense of the hotel being his residence, showcasing collectables and celebrating adventure!
- Combining beauty with the colourful charm of nature, Botanica is the ideal space to relax and enjoy our Afternoon Tea experience.
- Signature restaurant Cento proudly showcases the very best of traditional Italian cuisine.