About Avenue Restaurant and Bar
Avenue is a restaurant & bar, part of the D&D London group. The menu is inspired by New York Soul and contemporary American dining.
Head Chef Chris Zachwieja has worked in a string of renowned restaurants including the Bleeding Heart Restaurant and The Ivy. He has fashioned a menu that is both innovative and traditional with dishes such as Cornish seabass sashimi and beer braised pork belly.
Avenue was originally designed by the American architect Rick Mather in 1996 and has been transformed by Russell Sage Studios to give the more contemporary feel of a chic Manhattan loft space.
Avenue is available for private hire and is an ideal venue for weddings, birthdays, engagement drinks or wine tastings. The restaurant and bar can host events for up to 150 seated guests or 300 standing, alternatively the private dining room can be hired for more intimate occasions involving 20 guests.
- Monday: 12:00 – 3:00 PM, 5:30 – 10:30 PM
- Tuesday: 12:00 – 3:00 PM, 5:30 – 10:30 PM
- Wednesday: 12:00 – 3:00 PM, 5:30 – 10:30 PM
- Thursday: 12:00 – 3:00 PM, 5:30 – 10:30 PM
- Friday: 12:00 – 3:00 PM, 5:30 – 10:30 PM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM – 10:30 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 – 5:00 PM