About Galvin at Windows
The Michelin-starred Galvin At Windows Restaurant and Bar has become increasingly popular since opening in May 2006. Located on the 28th floor of London Hilton on Park Lane, clients can appreciate a panoramic view of London. The 1930’s tone of the interior emphasizes a powerful contrast with modern London landmarks.
Luxurious and full of glamour, this is the ideal spot for a truly unforgettable occasion. Head Chef Joo Won and his team present seasonal, contemporary French haute cuisine. The gorgeous decor and stunning surroundings make Galvin At Windows a unique experience.
Additionally Galvin At Windows Bar serves a vast variety of cocktails. A blend of modern and classic, professionally prepared from first class ingredients, to be sipped next to a spectacular view of London. An impressive selection of whisky and gin varieties makes Galvin At Windows a great place for drinks and with that stunning view why not stay for dinner?
Rooms / Capacities
- Balcony Room: 30
- Monday: 12:00 – 2:30 PM, 5:30 – 10:00 PM
- Tuesday: 12:00 – 2:30 PM, 5:30 – 10:00 PM
- Wednesday: 12:00 – 2:30 PM, 5:30 – 10:00 PM
- Thursday: 12:00 – 2:30 PM, 5:30 – 10:30 PM
- Friday: 12:00 – 2:30 PM, 5:30 – 10:30 PM
- Saturday: 11:45 AM – 2:30 PM, 5:30 – 10:30 PM
- Sunday: 11:45 AM – 3:00 PM
3 things to try when you’re there
The view, prescription cocktails at the bar, tasting menu in the restaurant