About Gaucho Smithfield
Gaucho Smithfield brings a touch of Argentine flavour to this diverse and entertaining area, aptly situated opposite the famous, fashionable, centuries old Smithfield meat market. Delicately balanced on the boarders between the City’s financial district and the thriving restaurant scene of Smithfield and the creative hub of Clerkenwell, this restaurant draws an eclectic lunch and dinner crowd.
Exclusive private dining is separated from the main restaurant by glass panelling, allowing the atmosphere pf the main restaurant to filter through. With its street market chic style, Gaucho Smithfield has a New York meat packing district feel.
Rooms / Capacities
- Private Dining: 18
- Monday: 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM
- Tuesday: 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM
- Wednesday: 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM
- Thursday: 11:30 AM – 12:00 AM
- Friday: 11:30 AM – 12:00 AM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Sunday: Closed