About Gaucho Tower Bridge
Commanding spectacular views of the River Thames, Gaucho Tower Bridge brings a new lease of life to where old meets new on the South Bank skyline. Overlooking the banks of the river with the iconic Tower Bridge in the background, and nestled next to the contemporary building of City Hall, by day you can enjoy an understated business lunch in one of our spectacular booths bathed in natural light or wait until the sun goes down and look over the city horizon.
Alongside two floors of restaurant space, Gaucho Tower Bridge features an intimate lounge bar for pre- or post- dinner cocktails and a private dining room suitable for meetings and exclusive celebrations to make it just that bit more special.
Rooms / Capacities
- Private Dining: 20
- Wine Room: 12
- Monday: 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM
- Tuesday: 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM
- Wednesday: 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM
- Thursday: 11:30 AM – 12:00 AM
- Friday: 11:30 AM – 12:00 AM
- Saturday: 11:30 AM – 12:00 AM
- Sunday: 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM