Ichiba was launched on the 14th July 2018 and is the first joint venture between the Japan Centre Group and Cool Japan Fund. The 17,400 sq. ft. flagship store is Europe’s largest Japanese food hall and features food stations dedicated to freshly prepared and cooked food including ramen, curries and sushi.
The main food hall offers a large range of Japanese staples and kitchen essentials, from rice, miso and tea, to a wide selection of sake and confectionery, alongside books, beauty products and handpicked ceramics from the leading craft prefectures. There is also a traditional Japanese bakery and café serving items such as dorayaki pancakes with teas including hot or iced matcha lattes.
Shop online at: http://tidd.ly/1a59baba
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:30 AM – 9:00 PM