About Le Caprice
Originally opened in 1947, Le Caprice St James was re-launched in 1981 to critical acclaim. The restaurant fast became a social institution of the capital, with a dedicated international clientele. The formula of Le Caprice’s continued success lies in its lively atmosphere and unrivalled service, providing fresh and imaginative cuisine in a setting of modern urban elegance. Le Caprice features understated black and white décor, a long dining bar and displays a collection of David Bailey photography.
The St James restaurant’s reputation runs far deeper than mere appearance – at the heart of the venue’s renown is an ever-changing modern British and European menu, sourced from the finest suppliers. A typical pick of the best might include dishes such as grilled squid with chorizo or Blythburgh pork belly with rosemary.
The elegant St James’s restaurant Le Caprice is located within close proximity to the Royal Academy, Burlington Arcade and Bond Street, and is a moment’s walk from Piccadilly, Mayfair and the West End.