About The Palm Court
Located in the heart of Sheraton Grand London Park Lane, The Palm Court is just one of the original features of the hotel from when it was completed in 1927.
Sit back and enjoy these surroundings while enjoying one of the best traditional afternoon teas in London and listening to the relaxing sounds of the harp. The Palm Court opens all day, for a light breakfast, lunch or dinner or just to catch up over a cup of tea or coffee. We also have an extensive selection of cocktails in our bar menu.
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Traditional afternoon teas (Monday – Friday 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Saturday- Sunday 12:00pm – 6:00pm) and light food
You might not know but..
The venue has original features in the Space from the 20s
Lock & Co. Afternoon Tea – from £39 per person