Closes 27th July 2021
What: The Handbook has teamed up with The Kensington Hotel and The Veranda to give one lucky reader the chance to win a Champagne London Landmarks Afternoon Tea at The Veranda, and a night stay at The Kensington Hotel.
The Kensington Hotel is delighted to re-open this summer with a newly launched outdoor all-day dining escape, ‘The Veranda at The Kensington’. The al-fresco space will welcome guests and locals to enjoy an all-day menu of irresistible cocktails and food pairings. Designed with a distinct nod to European cuisine, the signature L’Apero menu has been created in partnership with Grande Marque Champagne house Perrier-Jouët.
In celebration of the launch of this perfect oasis set amongst the Regency homes of South Kensington, we would like to give you a chance to win a Champagne London Landmarks Afternoon Tea at The Veranda and a night stay at The Kensington Hotel, including a delicious breakfast the following morning.
The London landmarks afternoon tea includes iconic London sites such as the Gherkin and the Shard.
Win: Win A Champagne Afternoon Tea & Night Away At The Kensington Hotel.
Click here to read competition terms and conditions.
Partner Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Dining at The Kensington Competitions:
1. The competition is open to residents aged 18 or over. Any entrant who fails to comply with the entry instructions set out in these terms and conditions will be automatically disqualified from the competition.
2. Prizes must be claimed within 10 days, or at the specified time outlined on the competition. If the prize is not claimed within the time specified, the winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be chosen.
3. The Doyle Collection holds no responsibility if account details are missing or incorrect.
4. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted.
5. Only one entry is allowed per unique email address unless otherwise stated. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Any data collected from the competition ‘opt-ins’ will be held by The Doyle
Collection for no longer than one year unless prior contact is made by The Doyle Collection or sign- up chooses to ‘opt-out’.
6. The Doyle Collection reserves the right to alter, amend or end any competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
7. The Doyle Collection accepts no responsibility for undelivered, uncollected or damaged prizes sent through the postal system.
8. All prizes are subject to availability and will not be exchanged for cash in any circumstance.
9. Blackout dates apply to redemption of hotel, restaurant and bar experiences at The Doyle Collection, and are subject to change.
10. Prizes are non-transferable across different hotels, restaurants and bars in The Doyle Collection.
Sorry, this competition has now closed.
To see our other competitions click here