Closes 1st November 2019
Staycity is one of Europe’s leading aparthotel groups, and is the perfect blend of home and hotel – being particularly well suited to holidays for families with young children.The Staycity experience delivers all the freedom, privacy and comforts of home through the likes of fully equipped kitchens, and spacious dining, living and working spaces, combined with the consistency and convenience of standard hotel services such as 24-hour reception, fresh towels and bed linen, on-site guest laundry, and cleaning.
Due to the Staycity Paris Marne la Vallée being their first resort-style property, this means the lucky winner will be privy to the spacious and private four and five-bedroom villas, an outdoor heated swimming pool, complete with a garden area, sun terrace, chairs, loungers and wonderful views.
To celebrate the opening, The Handbook is giving one lucky family the ultimate Disney getaway which will include the following:
- A two night stay at Paris Marne La Vallée
- Eurostar travel for a family
- Breakfast and dinner included throughout
- Full family pass access across both days to Disneyland® Paris
Click here to read competition terms and conditions.
Partner Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Staycity Ltd (“Promoter”) whose registered offices are at Mission Hall, 11 Mill Street, Dublin 8, DO8 X9K6, Ireland.
- By entering the Competition, the “Entrant” is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and recognises the decision of the Promoter is binding and final.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this Competition.
- The Promoter will provide the Prize
- The full prize details (the “Prize”) are as follows:
(i) There will be one (1) winner (the “Winner”)
(ii) The winner shall be entitled to return via the Eurostar and two (2) nights accommodation at Staycity Paris Marne la Vallee for four (4) people and must travel before 30 June 2020. This prize will also include Disneyland Paris tickets for four (4) people for a two (2) day visit.
(iii) Eurostar & Accommodation are subject to availability and must be booked at least 4 weeks in advance of the proposed arrival date.
(iv) Cancellation – if the Winner cancels the trip after booking, the Winner is not entitled to a refund from the Promoter
- The Prize is non-transferable and can only be claimed by the Winner notified by the Promoter in accordance with clause 10 below.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Each Entrant is required to complete the entry form correctly. The Entrant enters the competition at his/her own risk and on his/her own initiative, and is responsible for complying with all local laws, to the extent any local laws apply. Entry into the Competition may be unlawful under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction and if entry in the Competition is unlawful, the Entrant will breach these terms and conditions and will be immediately disqualified from the Competition.
- Employees, agents of the Promoter or any affiliated companies or subsidiaries or anyone else connected in any way with the Competition or helping to setup the Competition, shall not be permitted to enter the Competition.
- The Competition will run from Monday 14th October to Friday 18th October with the winner being announced Monday 21st October. The winner of the Competition shall be chosen at random by the Promoter from all valid entries.
- The Winner shall be notified by the Promoter via their submitted email address.
- The Entrant agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and nationality to be displayed as a Winner on the staycity.com website and all social media platforms.
- By entering the Competition, the Entrant agrees, in the event that they are a Winner, to co-operate with and participate in such promotional activity as is reasonably requested by the Promoter, such as providing the Promoter with content for the Staycity.com website, blog, e-newsletters, and social media channels for further marketing purposes following the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, the Entrant agrees to receive marketing email communication from the Promoter. Persons contacted for this purpose will be given the opportunity to opt out of such communications.
- The Winner shall be given five (5) calendar days from the date of notification to claim the Prize.
- In the event that the Winner fails to respond in writing via e-mail within five (5) calendar days, chooses not to accept the Prize, is ineligible for the Competition or fails to duly complete, execute and return any document required by the Promoter, he/she shall be immediately disqualified and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the Winner and shall then randomly select from all remaining eligible Competition Entrants a replacement winner of the Prize (the “Replacement Winner”).
- The Replacement Winner shall be notified via his/her submitted email address. The Replacement Winner shall be given five (5) calendar days from the date of notification to claim the Prize.
- In the event that the Replacement Winner fails to respond in writing via e-mail within five (5) calendar days, chooses not to accept the Prize, is ineligible for the Competition or fails to duly complete, execute and return any document required by the Promoter, he/she shall be immediately disqualified from the Competition and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to select a further Replacement Winner in a similar manner as outlined until such time as the Prize is claimed.
- The Promoter will not accept multiple entries using the same email address; only one entry per person is permitted. In the event the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple entries and if such Entrant has already been selected as the Winner, the Promoter may select a Replacement Winner as outlined in clause 15.
- If a dispute arises regarding the identity of the individual that submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorised account holder of the e-mail account.
- Each Entrant releases and holds the Promoter and its employees, agents, sub-contractors and consultants harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- The receipt by an Entrant of a Prize is conditional upon that Entrant executing all releases and other documentation and providing such assistance as the Promoter may reasonably require.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel and amend the competition and these terms and conditions without liability and shall not be liable for any breach of its obligations hereunder resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to fires, strikes (of its own or other employees), insurrection or riots, embargoes, delays in transportation, requirements or regulations of any civil or military authority, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or technical failure
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue this Competition or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to Entrants.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Ireland and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
Sorry, this competition has now closed.
To see our other competitions click here