Closes 3rd August 2023
What: The Handbook has teamed up with Sloane Place to offer once lucky reader the chance to win a night’s stay in the heart of Chelsea, with the prize valuing at £500!
Sloane Place boutique hotel is located in the heart of Chelsea, just a short walk from the Saatchi Gallery on King’s Road and the upscale shopping district of Knightsbridge, home to Harrods and Harvey Nichols.
Sloane Place Restaurant is the beating heart of Sloane Place Hotel, where guests ready themselves for busy days over long breakfasts, whether it’s a hearty full English breakfast or a nutrient-packed bowl of muesli and sweet mango. Evening arrives and the space transforms, inviting guests and in-the-know locals to feast on an Asian-European menu. Start with truffle-dressed yellowfin tuna, plump burrata and papaya salads, before diving into roasted stone bass fillets, slow-roasted duck confit and bowls of tagliatelle mixed with native lobster, Devon crab, tiger prawns and squid.
- One night at Sloane Place in of their beautiful rooms with comfortable Hypnos beds, Nespresso machines and Molton Brown amenities
- Breakfast and dinner included in Sloane Place Restaurant
Click here to read competition terms and conditions.
Partner Terms & Conditions
- UK entrants only
- Over 18 only
- Winner must respond within 7 days, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
- By entering the competition , entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list
Sorry but this competition is now closed.
Why not enter one of our other competitions:
- Win A Wine Bundle Worth £300
- Win Flights To Hong Kong
- Win A Bottomless Brunch For 4 In The Heart Of Covent Garden
- Get 33% Off This Natural Cosmetics Brand, Plus Your Chance To Win A Bundle
- Win £500 To Spend At Free People
- Win The LOOKFANTASTIC Beauty Advent Calendar, Worth Over £565
- Win The Breathing Device That Reduces Stress, Anxiety And Insomnia
- Win The Ultimate Wellbeing Bundle Worth £250