Closes 17th July 2023
What: The Handbook has teamed up with Ruben’s at The Palace to offer one lucky reader the chance to win dinner for two people, with two tickets for the hit musical Wicked
Situated in a prime location, The English Grill, within The Rubens at the Palace, is opposite the Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace and just moments from Victoria Station and some of London’s best shops, attractions and shows. Combining sustainably sourced ingredients and signature classics, Executive Chef Ben Kelliher has curated an exquisite fine-dining menu, which offers some of the finest seasonal cuisine in London.
Wicked, the West End and Broadway musical phenomenon, is now in its landmark 17th year at London’s Apollo Victoria Theatre. Winner of over 100 awards, the “hugely popular show” (The Times) is already the 12th longest running production in West End history. Based on the novel by Gregory Maguire, Wicked imagines a beguiling backstory and future possibilities to the lives of L. Frank Baum’s beloved characters from ‘The Wonderful Wizard of Oz’ and reveals the decisions and events that shape the destinies of two unlikely university friends on their journey to becoming Glinda The Good and the Wicked Witch of the West.
Dinner for two in The English Grill at The Rubens at the Palace, Victoria dining from the Early Evening Menu AND two tickets to see the London production of Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre, London.
Click here to read competition terms and conditions.
Partner Terms & Conditions
- The prize is for two people to dine from the Early Evening Menu in The English Grill selecting up to 3 courses from the Early Evening Set Menu (without supplements) and one complimentary New York Bar cocktail. Additional courses, supplements, side dishes, drinks and service charge will be charged on the night as necessary.
- The Early Evening Menu is available 5.30pm – 7pm Tuesday to Saturday, subject to availability. Guests can choose from one of the New York Bar’s signature cocktails. Non-alcoholic drinks are available.
- Guests must book in advance for both the meal reservation and ticket reservation.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at the point of booking
- No cash alternative and non-transferable.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer or gift voucher redemption
- The prize must be redeemed by 2nd June 2024
- Please note that prize tickets are subject to availability and are valid for a Tuesday to Friday 7.30pm or Wednesday/Sunday 2:30pm performance until 2 June 2024 excluding 29 May – 4 June 2023, 4 July – 3 September 2023, 24 – 29 October 2023 and 18 December 2023 – 7 January 2024, 12 – 25 February 2024, 29 March – 14 April 2024 and 28 May – 2 June 2024 (no performances Mondays). The date and time are not confirmed until a booking reference number has been received.
- Transport and accommodation not included.
- Recommended age for Wicked is 7+.
- Winner must respond within 7 days, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
- By entering the competition , entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list
Anyone under the age of 5 years of age will not be admitted, under any circumstance.
Everyone entering the theatre will require a ticket. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Sorry but this competition is now closed.
Why not enter one of our other competitions:
- Win An Overnight Stay In Southbank, With A Luxury Spa Treatment
- Win A Skincare Bundle Worth £500 From Skin Rocks By Caroline Hirons
- Win A Luxury 2-Night Spa Break In Cornwall
- Win £250 To Spend At This Cute Childrenswear Brand
- Win £200 To Spend At This Designer Shirt Company
- Win Pandora’s Advent Calendar Worth Over £550, Plus £500 To Spend
- Win An Overnight Stay in Chelsea Worth £1,000
- Win £500 To Spend At This Luxury London Fashion Studio
- Win A Case Of This Incredible Wine
- 5 Lucky Readers: Win £100 To Spend At This London Jewellery Brand