Closes 8th March 2022
What: To celebrate Artisan Month, The Handbook has teamed up with Leith’s School of Food & Wine to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of tickets to their Artisan Chocolate-making class on Friday 11th March.
This March marks ‘Artisan Month’ at London’s Leith’s School of Food & Wine in celebration of artisan food skills, where you can learn all the know-how and how-tos from the best cheese makers, chocolate specialists, meat curing masters and bread and pastry stars in the business.
Throughout the month, Leith’s will be running a series of classes and workshops spanning a wide variety of artisan food skills, from chocolate to cheese-making, to smoking and preserving meats with River Cottage’s Steven Lamb and perfect patisserie with Bake-Off star Edd Kimber. You can learn all the techniques to roll up your sleeves and find your inner artisan at home. Visit Leiths.com to find out more.
Prize: In the company of our expert pastry and sweets chef, you will learn to perfect some delicious chocolate treats including hand-decorated chocolate lollipops, chocolate ganache ready to be made into truffles, and salted muscovado caramels. Once completed, your chocolate creations will be put into a box to take home- perfect as a gift or as something to be enjoyed with friends and family. A Mediterranean style Mezze lunch will also be provided at the end of the class.
Click here to read competition terms and conditions.
Partner Terms & Conditions
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18, able to supply proof of ID upon request and must be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- The competition opens on 28th Feb 2022 and closes at midnight on 7 March 2022. Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
- The prize is for one winner to receive two place on the Leiths Artisan Chocolate class on the 11th of March, 2022.
- The prize does not include any travel and or accommodation associated with attending the class. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice.
- We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
- The competition winner will be decided at random within 24 hours of the closing date, and the winner will be notified by Instagram direct message.
Sorry, this competition has now closed.
To see our other competitions click here