Closes 30th August 2021
What: The Handbook has teamed up with Sky Garden – London’s highest green oasis – to offer six lucky winners the chance to win two tickets each to their new summer Morning Yoga classes overlooking the city skyline, in association with TruBe.
Located on London’s Fenchurch Street, Sky Garden will be hosting its renowned Morning Yoga classes from 8.30 am-9.30 am every Saturday and Sunday from 24th of July onwards. The prize winners are invited to unwind amongst the lush greenery as they perfect their downward dogs in a one-hour dynamic, vinyasa flow class in the idyllic City Garden Bar, offering spectacular 360-degree views across London. Suitable for both beginners and advanced yogis alike, a TruBe instructor will guide guests through a flow of poses and postures, with a key focus on breathing, designed to leave your mind, body and soul feeling rested and rejuvenated.
Win: Win A Morning Yoga Session For Two At Sky Garden.
Click here to read competition terms and conditions.
Partner Terms & Conditions
- UK entrants only
- Entrants must be over 18
- x 6 winners to be selected – all winners will receive x 2 complimentary tickets to Morning Yoga at Sky Garden
- Winners must bring their own yoga mats to the session. These will not be provided by Sky Garden
- All yoga classes start at 8.30am – all guests should arrive with enough time to get through security. Late arrival may mean entry is refused
- The tickets are non-transferable or exchangeable. No vouchers, cash or credit notes will be offered in place of this prize should you no longer be able to attend
- Tickets must be redeemed for 2021’s run of Morning Yoga classes
Where is Sky Garden located?
* By entering your email you agree that you are happy for us to email you with other competitions, offers and Handbook news