Closes 9th December 2021
What: The Handbook has teamed up with Carnaby to offer one lucky reader the chance to win lunch for two at Ugly Dumpling and £300 of shopping vouchers to spend in up to three incredible Carnaby stores.
At the core of London’s West End, Carnaby brings you over 100 international and British heritage labels, independent boutiques, one-off concepts, beauty emporiums, grooming salons and bespoke jewellery specialists. With over 60 restaurants, bars and cafés, the area also offers more than 30 global cuisines. Be immersed in the Carnaby Kaleidoscope installation and enjoy a day in London with plenty to explore.
Register here for your chance to win.
Click here to read competition terms and conditions.
Partner Terms & Conditions
- This competition closes on 9th December 2021 at midnight.
- Only one entry per registration. The winner will be contacted via their email address. The winner will have 48 hours to reply, after which another winner will be drawn at random and notified.
- The prize-draw is valid for UK residents only, and the entire prize will take place in Carnaby, London. Therefore the winner will need to easily get to the area. Transport is not included.
- The winner will be entitled to £300 worth of vouchers from the shops featured on Carnaby.co.uk with a maximum of 3 brands to choose from and a meal for two at Ugly Dumpling consisting of two platters, two sides and one cocktail or soft drink each for two. Anything extra will need to be paid by the winner.
- Restaurant booking subject to availability.
- The entire prize must be claimed and used by 31st January 2022 and only used in shops, bars and restaurants featured on Carnaby.co.uk.
- Prize non-transferable. No cash alternatives. We reserve the right to: (i) cancel this offer; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer; (iii) amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Enter your details below to enter now!
* By entering your email you agree that you are happy for us to email you with other competitions, offers and Handbook news