Closes 20th December 2021
What: The Handbook has teamed up with The Rubens Hotel to offer The Handbook readers a chance to win a Winter Wonderland Afternoon Tea for two! There is no better place to enjoy this traditional English occasion than sitting back in The Palace Lounge at The Rubens Hotel overlooking the Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace. The pastry kitchen is led by the talented pastry chef Sarah Houghting, who produces the freshest pastries and cakes for guests to enjoy. Sarah also recently competed in Bake Off: The Professionals on Channel 4!
Win: A Winter Wonderland Afternoon Tea for Two at The Rubens Hotel.
Click here to read competition terms and conditions.
Partner Terms & Conditions
- The prize is a winter wonderland afternoon tea for two people. Additional guests can join and be charged accordingly.
- Not in conjunction with any other offer.
- No cash alternative.
- The Rubens Hotel can swap mulled wine for non-alcoholic beverage.
- The Rubens Hotel kindly requests for the winner to advice of any dietary requirements. The Rubens Hotel welcomes vegans, vegetarians, gluten-free and Halal guests.
- UK entrants only – the prize cannot be transferred, the winner must be available to attend.
- The Prize must be claimed by 2nd January 2022.
The Rubens Hotel overlooks which London landmark?
* By entering your email you agree that you are happy for us to email you with other competitions, offers and Handbook news