Closes 25th January 2021
What: The Handbook has teamed up with London’s most exclusive dating agency Berkeley International to offer one of their lucky readers an honorary membership with them.
Berkeley International is a specialist elite dating agency and international introduction agency offering an exclusive matchmaking service to find perfect partners and soul mates for their discerning and affluent members.
So how does it work? You enquire, you come in for a chat, tell them about your life, what you want, what you don’t want, what you’d settle for, what you wouldn’t settle for, what your expectations are.It’s important to go into as much detail as possible – do you want kids? Do you not want kids? Then they’ll start to introduce you to people.
Vitally, no pictures are ever exchanged (“because that’s how snap judgements are made”) and, should you wish, every aspect of the date is arranged for you by the company’s in-house concierge service. They’ll pick you up and take you to your date, make a table reservation, book theatre tickets – whatever is required – and then provide transport home at the end of the night.
Win: The prize is an annual honorary membership.
Click here to read competition terms and conditions.
Partner Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Berkeley International (Company No. 04698672) whose registered office is Harrow House, 23 West Street, Haslemere, Surrey, GU27 2AB.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Berkeley International and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- The competition is open to single people only.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Berkeley International reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Berkeley International is not responsible for any inaccurate competition details provided by a third party.
- The winner will be chosen by Berkeley International. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date which shall be end of January 2021. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, Berkeley International reserves the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- Berkeley International will notify the winner when the prize (membership) commences upon the interview of the winner having taken place.
- Berkeley International’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
How many husbands has Elizabeth Taylor had?
* By entering your email you agree that you are happy for us to email you with other competitions, offers and Handbook news