The BAFTA Awards ceremony is on 8th February this year and to celebrate Champagne Taittinger and Villa Maria have teamed up with a selection of their fellow official BAFTA partners to offer you the chance to win a selection of luxurious treats to celebrate the EE British Academy Film Awards.
The prize includes:
- Drinks that will be served to guests at the special awards dinner and after show party – a BAFTA labelled bottle of Taittinger Brut Reserve NV and a bottle of Private Bin Sauvignon Blanc and Private Bin Merlot Cabernet from New Zealand’s most awarded winery, Villa Maria
- Beauty and haircare products so you can create your own red carpet look at home – BAFTA edition Charles Worthington products and a Noble Isle gift set
- Luxurious treats including a scented candle from YOKO London, Badoit sparkling mineral water and Evian ‘Kenzo’ water and a box of BAFTA blended tea from Fortnum & Mason so that you can relax while curling up with an illustrated edition of Enigma: The Battle for the Code from The Folio Society
- Red carpet worthy Cocorose London’s Barbican foldable shoes in a stylish presentation pack
- A beautiful Cross Townsend Rolling Ball Pen, just in case any autographs are needed…
- And a copy of The Grand Budapest Hotel, which has received nominations in 11 categories at this year’s awards
For a chance to enjoy all of this on your own BAFTA Night In, sipping Champagne and pampering yourself like a star while you watch the Award winning films in the comfort of your own home, all you need to do is answer the question below!
Terms & conditions
Entrants must be 18 or over. Entrants will have to provide a mainland UK address and telephone number for delivery. Mask not included.
*We are also offering everyone that enters a £20 credit with Uber on your 1st ride, simply download the Uber App and use promo code ‘HANDBOOK’ to redeem!
Sorry, this competition has now closed.
To see our other competitions click here
Want free instant access to
EXCLUSIVE parties, the latest
venues openings and much more?
...and join 83,000 other Londonders