- Two floors of co-working space including The Library for quiet working, lounge space for meetings, phone booth for private calls, and a members bar to order food and drink
- Targeted introductions and weekly members networking to grow your business
- Weekly events such as Monday morning Coffee Club, meditation on Tuesdays, 60 seconds networking Wednesdays, and river walks on a Thursday
- Opportunity to showcase your work in their newsletter to 2k+ members
- Exclusive members deals including lunch offers, zero hire fee on private dining rooms, and 33% off meeting room hire
- Complimentary & discounted tickets to Kindred’s curated calendar of events ranging from official TED events, Papier workshops, dating supper clubs, and brand new Live Music Fridays
This is an opportunity not to be missed. The Kindred team takes great pride in getting to know their members individually, finding out what they’re looking for in both professional and personal lives, and encouraging meaningful connections with like-minded members. If you’re ready to set your business up for success in 2020, and want a space where people know your name then Kindred is only place to be.
Click here to read competition terms and conditions.
Partner Terms & Conditions
Sorry, this competition has now closed.
To see our other competitions click here