About STK London
Don’t expect to find antiques on the walls or a stuffy atmosphere at STK London. The modern steakhouse, suits anyone who finds the traditional American steakhouse a tad on the boring side. Boasting a spectacular location on the Strand, in the heart of London’s West End, STK London distinguishes itself by focusing on the social experience with a sleek, contemporary design and an in-house DJ who creates an infectious, high-energy vibe.
Overseen by Culinary Director Barry Vera, the menu features reimagined classic American cuisine with signature dishes like bite-sized Lil’ BRGs made with Wagyu beef, Lobster Mac & Cheese and, of course, 28-day custom aged USDA prime beef, chosen for its superior tenderness, juiciness, flavour and fine texture.
- Monday: 5:00 PM – 12:00 AM
- Tuesday: 12:00 – 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM – 12:00 AM
- Wednesday: 12:00 – 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM – 12:00 AM
- Thursday: 12:00 – 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM – 1:00 AM
- Friday: 12:00 – 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM – 1:00 AM
- Saturday: 1:00 – 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM – 1:00 AM
- Sunday: 1:00 – 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM – 12:00 AM
3 things to try when you’re there
Parmesan truffle chips
You might not know but..
STK is owned by The ONE Group. The reason behind the name The ONE Group is we want STK to offer everything a guest may want under the one roof. Somewhere people can enjoy great food, great drinks and enjoy a party all night long without having to go to several different venues.