Closes 30th June 2022
What: The Handbook has teamed up with The Sloane to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a 3-course dinner with 2 cocktails for two at The Roof Terrace at The Sloane.
The Roof Terrace at The Sloane is a luscious outdoor space lined with verdant plant walls and stylish, comfortable furniture. Canopies ensure shady spots out of the sun and heaters keep the terrace toasty once night time descends. Part of a private members club, The Sloane Club, The Roof Terrace at The Sloane is open for club members and for the first time this year, the general public until it closes at the end of summer. Diners can indulge on the new Roof Terrace Menu that has a variety of light and fresh dishes celebrating British summer flavours with a delicious exotic twist from the Thai Green Papaya Salad and English Green Asparagus Ceviche to the Messy Aromatic Lemongrass Chicken Burger and Jerusalem Artichoke, Chickpea and Wild Garlic Burger. All dishes can be accompanied with a refreshing cocktail or mocktail from the mixology team such as Aperol 1919, or a glass of crisp rosé.
Click here to read competition terms and conditions.
Partner Terms & Conditions
- Valid until 30th June 2022.
- Prize includes a 3-course dinner with 2 cocktails for two people at The Roof Terrace at The Sloane. Booking must be made in advance.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer is not redeemable for cash.
- Prize must be claimed within 14 days.
- Valid for 18s only. UK entrants only.
Sorry, this competition has now closed.
To see our other competitions click here