Win a weekend in Paris with Hotel de La Trémoille
Hotel de la Trémoille is a stylish boutique hotel in Paris’ 8th arrondissement, right in the heart of the famous Golden Triangle, the hotel is just steps away from the Champs Elysées, Avenue Montaigne and Avenue George V. We’ve teamed up with the hotel to offer one winner lucky winner and a guest a two-night break in Paris.
The art deco boutique hotel, built in the iconic Haussmann style has 93 rooms and suites, some with their own private balconies and stunning views over the city. The ideal starting base for a weekend break in Paris, Hotel de La Trémoille is just around the corner from all the best that this vibrant city has to offer, from the Grand Palais and Arc de Triomphe to the Eiffel Tower.
During the smoky jazz scene of the 1960s, Hotel de La Trémoille was the setting for many a renowned jazz performance and a regular meeting place for Louis Armstrong and Duke Ellington. So much so, that every Thursday guests can enjoy listening to live jazz music in the lounge and the hotel has The Duke Ellington and the Louis Armstrong suites, aptly named in honour of the two jazz greats.
Visit www.hotel-tremoille.com for more information. T&C’s:
- Prize consists of a two night stay for two at Hotel de La Tremoille including buffet breakfast and a complimentary drink at the bar
- Prize is as offered and there is no cash alternative
- The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner only
- The winner must be aged 18 years or over
- Travel is subject to availability and excludes New Year’s Eve, May, September and October
- Prize is valid until 30 November 2016
- Travel insurance and transport is not included
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the question below!
Sorry, this competition has now closed.
To see our other competitions click here