Closes 18th October 2021
What: The Handbook has teamed up with 116 Pall Mall and Searcys to offer one lucky reader the chance to win an afternoon tea for four at 116 Pall Mall.
Experience a taste of indulgence with a side of music in the heart of London’s theatreland as 116 Pall Mall launches The Confectioner’s Afternoon Tea. Opening its doors to the public for the first time on Saturday 18 September, explore the history and opulence of one of Pall Mall’s most prestigious venues, with sweeping staircase, ornate ceilings and glittering 15ft chandelier. Take a seat in the stunning Morning Room for a slice of the new Confectioner’s Afternoon Tea, crafted by in-house caterers Searcys, featuring a host of sweet treats, from cakes to éclairs, all expertly paired with Champagne.
To celebrate the launch, 116 Pall Mall will be offering one lucky winner a Confectioner’s Afternoon Tea for Four, with a glass of Searcys Selected Cuvée Brut Champagne each.
Win: An Afternoon Tea For Four At 116 Pall Mall.
For more information visit: www.116pallmall.com/afternoon-
Click here to read competition terms and conditions.
Partner Terms & Conditions
- The prize is supplied by Searcys. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The prize is valid until 1 November 2021 and is subject to availability. 116 Pall Mall will be open every weekend only for the Confectioner’s Afternoon Tea.
- Prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
This prize draw is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 years or over except employees or agents of The Handbook and Searcys, and/or anyone else professionally associated with Searcys or this prize draw.
- The decision of the judges regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Searcys reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Searcys reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Prize must be claimed within 2 weeks of competition close.
How tall is the chandelier at 116 Pall Mall?
* By entering your email you agree that you are happy for us to email you with other competitions, offers and Handbook news