Closes 12th December 2023
What: The Handbook has teamed up with The Royal Exchange to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a Sunday roast for 4 people, along with bottomless red wine.
No Sunday is complete without a hearty Sunday roast, enjoyed in beautiful surroundings with great company. The Libertine’s is prepared with meat sourced from high-welfare farms, locally sourced seasonal vegetables, fluffy Yorkshire puddings, crisp roast potatoes with lashings of rich gravy — and wine flowing freely.
Set in the immense vaults beneath The Royal Exchange, The Libertine is the new home of indulgence in the heart of the city. Sitting on the site where the very first royal alcohol licence in Britain was granted, the space is steeped in hedonism and mischief.
The bustle and opportunity around the old Royal Exchange, opened in 1571, attracted merchants, heralds and rogues from across the city and beyond. Once the day’s work was done (and often before), the assembled traders would partake of boisterous ‘tippling’ in the vaults under the Exchange.
The Libertine is a modern revival of those free spirited times, with spaces for drinking, dining and unwinding well into the night, away from prudish prying eyes.
Click here to read competition terms and conditions.
Sorry but this competition is now closed.
Why not enter one of our other competitions:
- Win This Mother’s Day Beauty Edit Worth Over £200
- Win The Rhode Essentials Kit For Glazed Donut Skin
- Win An Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum Gift Set
- Win The Ultimate Sol de Janeiro Body Care Bundle Worth Over £300
- Win A Nere Suitcase Set For Your 2024 Travels Worth £300!
- Win A Dinner And Stay At The Mandrake, Worth Over £600
- Win A Selection Of Estée Lauder’s Best Beauty Essentials
- Win An Overnight Spa Break For Two
- Win A Winter Staycation For Two At London’s Chic Lifestyle Hotel
- Win Charlotte Tilbury’s Award Winning Beauty Favourites