Closes 20th December 2022
What: The Handbook has teamed up with Aqua Shard to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a Peter Pan Champagne Afternoon Tea for 2.
Aqua Shard’s ‘Peter Pan Champagne Afternoon Tea for 2 people is inspired by the adventures of Peter Pan on the island of Neverland and in partnership with Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity (GOSH Charity). The lucky winner will be transported to an enchanted Neverland inhabited by fairies and pirates with specially created nostalgic sweets and savouries. The Peter Pan Afternoon Tea will be served in the triple-storey atrium of Aqua Shard, boasting panoramic views of London’s skyline. Served daily from 12.15 – 4.15pm, the afternoon tea includes a glass of Pommery Champagne.
The innovative treats will be served on a custom-made tea stand inspired by Captain James Hook’s pirate ship, the Jolly Roger, which symbolised pirate ships in the 18th century. The ship-shaped tea stand will have plates attached to the masts to act like sails and planks. Dry ice surrounding the tea stand will add a theatrical element by creating a mysterious mist, as if the afternoon tea is floating on Level 31 of The Shard, or like the hovering pirate ship in Neverland.
Click here to read competition terms and conditions.
Sorry but this competition is now closed.
Why not enter one of our other competitions:
- Win The Look Fantastic Beauty Egg Worth Over £200
- Win a Mother’s Day Brunch Worth Over £230
- Win A Luxurious Skincare Gift Set Worth Over £380
- Win A Selection Of MAC’s Best Sellers
- Win A Dinner For 2 At This Incredible Seafood Restaurant
- Win This Mother’s Day Beauty Edit Worth Over £200
- Win The Rhode Essentials Kit For Glazed Donut Skin
- Win An Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum Gift Set
- Win The Ultimate Sol de Janeiro Body Care Bundle Worth Over £300
- Win A Nere Suitcase Set For Your 2024 Travels Worth £300!